Video: AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Domain 1 Data Engineering
Domain 2 Exploratory Data Analysis
Domain 3 Modeling
- 3.1 Frame the business problem
- 3.2 Select the appropriate models
- 3.3 Train the models
- Gradient Descent
- Serialization formats: JSON and Protobuf
- What Is Overfitting in Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning Overfitting
- Train Your ML Models Accurately with Amazon SageMaker
- Machine Learning with Containers and Amazon SageMaker
- Introduction to Amazon EC2 P3 Instances
- Machine Learning Models with TensorFlow Using Amazon SageMaker
- 3.4 Tune the models
- 3.5 Evaluate the models
Domain 4 Machine Learning Implementation and Operations
- 4.1 Build machine learning solutions for performance, availability, scalability, resiliency, and fault tolerance.
- 4.2 Recommend and implement the appropriate machine learning services and features for a given problem.
- 4.3 Apply basic AWS security practices to machine learning solutions.
- 4.4 Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions.
AWS Certified Machine Learning Study Guide: Specialty (MLS-C01) Exam
This study guide provides the domain-by-domain specific knowledge you need to build, train, tune, and deploy machine learning models with the AWS Cloud. The online resources that accompany this Study Guide include practice exams and assessments, electronic flashcards, and supplementary online resources.