Our lawful basis for processing personal information
Michael Stainsbury, trading as ML Exam, is the controller of data for the purposes of the data protection legislation.
The type of data we collect
We collect two pieces of personal data:
- Email address
- Postal address
We collect one piece of technical data:
- IP address
- Payment information is entered and collected by our card merchant partner on their website. We do not have access to this information.
- Postal address is not actively collected. The optional postal address fields are built-in features of WordPress that cannot easily be removed at present.
How you collect, process and protect personal information
Personal information is collected when a user registers for a paid for or free membership.
Personal information is used in:
- emails to keep our users informed of our memberships, digital products and services.
- Emails sent as part of membership registration, renewal, password reset or other membership administration.
Personal information is stored:
- In our website, which is hosted on servers in the European Union and the UK. Our hosting provider is Site Ground Ltd.: www.siteground.co.uk
- At our trading address: 32 Spur Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0QL, UK
All servers and storage equipment are password protected.
We do not share your personal data with any other party unless compelled to by law.
Note: payment information is entered to and collected by our card merchant partner on their website. We do not have access to this information.
The customers rights in relation to their data
Under the data protection legislation, are provided a number of rights with regard to your Personal Data. Depending upon the specific purpose for our processing your data, you may exercise your rights as follows:
- Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a ‘data subject access request’)
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you
- Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to the processing
- Request restriction of the processing of your Personal Data.
- Request to transfer your Personal Data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data.
Data is stored in servers in servers in the European Union and the UK.
How long you keep the data
Data will be kept for up to one year after a membership subscription expires.
Whizlab’s AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty practice exams
Whizlab’s AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Practice tests are designed by experts to simulate the real exam scenario. The questions are based on the exam syllabus outlined by official documentation. These practice tests are provided to the candidates to gain more confidence in exam preparation and self-evaluate them against the exam content.
Practice test content
- Free Practice test – 15 questions
- Practice test 1 – 65 questions
- Practice test 2 – 65 questions
- Practice test 3 – 65 questions
Section test content
- Core ML Concepts – 10 questions
- Data Engineering – 11 questions
- Exploratory Data Analysis – 13 questions
- Modeling – 15 questions
- Machine Learning Implementation and Operations – 12 questions