Ingesting data is done in two ways in Machine Learning: streaming data processing and batch processing. This is the first stage of processing data for Machine Learning. Streaming data processing is used when data is continuously being generated and needs to be processed as it arrives. The AWS service for data streaming processing is Kinesis. Kineses comprises four services each with different capabilities and some that can be used together. As well as Kinesis there is another AWS service that can be used with streaming data, MSK. Amazon MSK is Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka.
AWS has two services that can provide batch processing to ingest data for Machine Learning: AWS Glue and AWS Data Migration Service.
- Ingestion of streaming is described in: Streaming data for Machine Learning
- Ingestion of batch processed data is described in: Batch processing for Machine Learning
Identify and implement a data-ingestion solution is sub-domain 1.2 of the Data Engineering knowledge domain. For more information about the exam structure see: AWS Machine Learning exam syllabus
Contains affiliate links. If you go to Whizlab’s website and make a purchase I may receive a small payment. The purchase price to you will be unchanged. Thank you for your support.
Whizlabs AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty
Whizlab’s AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Practice tests are designed by experts to simulate the real exam scenario. The questions are based on the exam syllabus outlined by official documentation. These practice tests are provided to the candidates to gain more confidence in exam preparation and self-evaluate them against the exam content.
Practice test content
- Free Practice test – 15 questions
- Practice test 1 – 65 questions
- Practice test 2 – 65 questions
- Practice test 3 – 65 questions
Section test content
- Core ML Concepts – 10 questions
- Data Engineering – 11 questions
- Exploratory Data Analysis – 13 questions
- Modeling – 15 questions
- Machine Learning Implementation and Operations – 12 questions
Whizlab’s AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty course
- In Whizlabs AWS Machine Learning certification course, you will learn and master how to build, train, tune, and deploy Machine Learning (ML) models on the AWS platform.
- Whizlab’s Certified AWS Machine Learning Specialty practice tests offer you a total of 200+ unique questions to get a complete idea about the real AWS Machine Learning exam.
- Also, you get access to hands-on labs in this course. There are about 10 lab sessions that are designed to take your practical skills on AWS Machine Learning to the next level.
- 9 Practice tests with 271 questions
- Video course with 65 videos
- 9 hands on labs