The AWS Machine Learning – Speciality certification exam (MLS-C01) tests your abilities to select the correct answer to real life scenarios. 36% of the questions in the MLS-C01 exam will be from Domain 3. These SageMaker built-in algorithms are part of Sub-domain 3.2, Select the appropriate models for a given Machine Learning problem. Sub-domain 3.2 describes SageMaker’s 17 built-in algorithms, their features and how they can be chosen to solve a given problem. Each of the SageMaker built-in algorithms is described with the same level of detail as the exam questions in the Study Guides organised by the most significant paradigm or data processed. There are four Study Guides, as shown in this table:
|Main paradigm / data||Supervised||Unsupervised||Text||Images|
|Number of algorithms||5||5||4||3|
The table below shows SageMaker built-in algorithms listed in alphabetical order with their paradigm or the data type they process.
|Algorithm name||Paradigm / data type processed|
|Deep AR Forecasting||Supervised|
|K-Nearest Neighbor (K-NN)||Supervised|
|Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA)||Text|
|Neural Topic Model (NTM)||Text|
|Principal Component Analysis (PCA)||Unsupervised|
|Random Cut Forest (RCF)||Unsupervised|
Contains affiliate links. If you go to Whizlab’s website and make a purchase I may receive a small payment. The purchase price to you will be unchanged. Thank you for your support.
Whizlabs AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty
Whizlab’s AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Practice tests are designed by experts to simulate the real exam scenario. The questions are based on the exam syllabus outlined by official documentation. These practice tests are provided to the candidates to gain more confidence in exam preparation and self-evaluate them against the exam content.
Practice test content
- Free Practice test – 15 questions
- Practice test 1 – 65 questions
- Practice test 2 – 65 questions
- Practice test 3 – 65 questions
Section test content
- Core ML Concepts – 10 questions
- Data Engineering – 11 questions
- Exploratory Data Analysis – 13 questions
- Modeling – 15 questions
- Machine Learning Implementation and Operations – 12 questions
The following Questions and Answers will help you to prepare for the AWS Machine Learning – Speciality certification exam. The Questions and Answers are organized into two tests:
Choose the SageMaker built-in algorithm
For a given use, choose the most appropriate SageMaker built-in algorithms. There are 18 multiple choice questions with one or more answers.
Choose an algorithm from a list of uses
For a given SageMaker built-in algorithm choose from a list of uses appropriate for the algorithm. There are 17 multiple choice questions with one or more answers.
Choose input data for an algorithm
Please select quiz
Whizlab’s AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty course
- In Whizlabs AWS Machine Learning certification course, you will learn and master how to build, train, tune, and deploy Machine Learning (ML) models on the AWS platform.
- Whizlab’s Certified AWS Machine Learning Specialty practice tests offer you a total of 200+ unique questions to get a complete idea about the real AWS Machine Learning exam.
- Also, you get access to hands-on labs in this course. There are about 10 lab sessions that are designed to take your practical skills on AWS Machine Learning to the next level.
- 9 Practice tests with 271 questions
- Video course with 65 videos
- 9 hands on labs